Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Peppermint Marshmallows



These are good!  For the first time in 7 years (or more) we put fresh candy canes on our tree!  I know, gross!  Make a mental note never to eat a candy cane off our Christmas tree because you will never know how old they are (unless you come this year...they are brand new)!  And, maybe buying candy canes each year will become a new tradition because I used up most of the remainders to make these peppermint marshmallows.  They are very easy and require no candy making skills.  Candy making thermometers and I do not get along so this was a good thing.


GO HERE for a great tutorial and recipe!

I have added them to both my hot chocolate AND my coffee.  Both tasted better because of these dainty little treats. 

No comments:

Post a Comment