Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Godiva Chocolate Martini


I didn't take that picture.  I'm not a photographer, that's my sister's job.  And someday, when I figure out how to make millions by keeping a blog, I will pay her to be my photographer.  In the meantime, I'm going to legally steal images that I find on the internet.

Why?  Because doesn't that look yummy?  It is.  Trust me!  Or, stop on by and I'll make you one.  They are delicious.  Smooth as chocolate milk and just as easy to consume.  Just ask my mom.  There is a funny story there and I'll happily tell you over a chocolate martini someday!

Here's the recipe:

1.5 shots Godiva chocolate liqueur
1.5 shots Creme de Cocoa
1/2 shot vodka
2.5 shots Half n' Half

Pour all the above into a shaker and shake it up.  Pour it into a glass, drink, and repeat.  But, remember to get up and walk around a bit inbetween each martini...right mom?

No comments:

Post a Comment