Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Easy Fudge

I've had very little time for keeping up these other sections of the blog, but Patrick just sent me this recipe and confirmed it is both easy AND delicious.  I think he should send some of the finished product my way so I can judge for myself!



Here's the recipe:


2 packages (11.5 or 12 oz package) of choc chips (1 milk chocolate, 1 dark or semi sweet chocolate)
1 can of sweetened condensed milk (14 or 16 oz)
3 tablespoons of butter
1/2 cup chopped walnuts or pecans or peanuts(this is optional)

Combine first three ingredients in a microwaveable bowl.
Microwave on high for 3 minutes.
Stir everything up and add the nuts if you are using them.
Pour into a 9 by 13 pan (for thinner fudge) or a 9 by 9 pan for the ticker version shown above.

No comments:

Post a Comment